Talley Browning A-Bolt I & Ii Picatinny Rail-Long Action
Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Browning X-Bolt Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm. The Browning X-Bolt Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. Talley’s Browning X-Bolt Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts. Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system; Talley has Picatinny Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
- American Made
- Fully CNC Machined
- High-Grade Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Hard-Coat anodizing for durability
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail specifications
- Designed to fit Browning X-Bolt series rifles.
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (6-48 Screws / T15 wrench)
Browning X-Bolt Picatinny Rail – Product Dimensions and Weights
|Action||Rear Height1||Hole2 1 ↔ 2||Hole 2 ↔ 3||Hole 3 ↔ 4||Front Height3||Overall Length||Weight|
|Short Action||.450″||.860″||3.116″||.860″||.450″||6.31″||2.2oz. |
|Short Action 20MOA||.450″||.860″||3.116″||.860″||.420″||6.31″||2.1oz.|
|Long Action 20MOA||.450″||.860″||3.863″||.860″||.417″||7.05″||2.3oz.|
1 The Rear height is measured at hole 1; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Hole spacing measured center to center.
3 The Front Height is measured at hole 4; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
The Magnum rail is for magnum length actions. Current calibers in the magnum length action are .300 PRC, .300 RUM, & .375 H&H. The Super-Short Action is for the .223 Rem, .22-250 Rem, .223 WSSM & .243 WSSM
- Browning A-Bolt I & II Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Browning) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.
Products on Sale
More From This Category